Saturday 4 May 2013

Sweet Treats Recipe File by Meri Meri





A couple of days ago I got this recipe file and it's so cute I wanted to write about it. The Sweet Treats Recipe File is by Meri Meri and has been designed purely for jotting down & collecting baking recipes.

It features 2 'Weights and Measures' pages with conversion tables for oven temperatures, liquid measures and dry measures, followed by 25 double-sided pages for writing recipes.
For me, the best feature is at the back - there are 7 colourfully illustrated dividers with pockets for keeping recipe cards and magazine clippings.


The recipe file has pocket sections on the following categories:

  • Cakes
  • Cupcakes
  • Pies & Pastries
  • Cookies & Candy
  • Desserts
  • Bread
  • Seasonal Treats




I love how colourful and fun this recipe file is and can't wait to start filling it with my favourite baking recipes. I also think it would make a great gift for someone who loves to bake!

The Sweet Treats Recipe File is £14 can be bought from the Meri Meri website, along with lots of other fun baking related products - it all looks so tempting I'm thinking I may well buy some more of their things!
http://www.shopmerimeri.co.uk/baking-products.aspx

Lisa x

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment